The aim of our financial dashboards tool is to bring greater visibility into the Business Central interface. These dashboards will give users critical information, all in one place, that can help inform decision making. By having a one stop shop, you can save time on your day to day queries and get back to running value-add activities for your business.
- General – quick view of user defined financial statements from account schedules
- Accounts Receivable – customer details, customer aging, customers by balance, easily see overdue balances
- Accounts Payable – vendor details, vendor aging, vendors by balance, easily see overdue balances
- Inventory – Inventory insights and analytics
- Sales – Dashboards for sales activities and trends
- Cash – Quick gain insights into your cash activity, demands, and needs.
- Time Frames – Allows you to view in user defined time frames such as today, this week, this month, last 30 days, quarter to date, last 3 months, year to date, and last 12 months.
To start beta testing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.