Advanced Accounting (AAC) gives companies the ability to sync GL records across multiple companies in Business Central, create advanced AP checks that are not available out of box, and run trial balance reporting by all dimension combinations
- Sync GL Accounts on create, modify, and delete across multiple companies of your choosing.
- Enable advanced AP Checks to give more features to your check printing process.
- View a trial balance broken out by every GL and Dimension Combination.
The AppSource download includes a 30-day evaluation license automatically installed at no charge. If you would prefer to download a PTE version of this extension, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video – Product Demo
Auto Email Key Reports
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Payable Aging
- Sales Summary
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Inventory Valuation
- Job WIP
- Each of the above includes a personalized email body and scheduling abilities
ACH Payment Dashboard
- Enhances the ACH Payment functions in BC, including an ACH Payment Dashboard
Advanced Check Printing
- Ability to add custom signatures to print on checks
- Ability to add signature dollar threshold to print or manually sign
- Add bank logos to check form
- Add MICR fields to Print on blank check stock
Chart of Accounts Sync
- Sync COA across multiple companies
- Easier maintenance and consolidation of COA
Default Vendor Purchase Lines
- Ability to easily define on the Vendor Card defaults for Purchase Document Lines
Dimension Trial Balance
- Dashboard that allows you to expand into multi-dimensional trial balance
- Includes up to 8 layers for 8 dimensions
- Includes drill downs
Enhanced Document Currency
- Ability to see on both Documents and Posted Documents LCY at a line level