All of the metrics, reports, and KPIs on the dashboard are directly embedded inside of Business Central. No external connections and data calls ensure accuracy and security and also help with the overall reporting speed. By optimizing these factors, you will have the peace of mind that data is restricted to only those who should see the data (including drill downs).
Since it is embedded in Business Central, that also means managing the dashboard will look and feel like everything else already in Business Central. As long as users have a Business Central license and have permissions to view the dashboard, they will be able to get up and running in as little as 15 minutes. One flat yearly fee also ensures that you will not feel restricted by additional hidden costs due to added headcount on your end.
- Bubble Map Sales – US and World Maps and Data Grids.
- Sales by Date – Today, This Week, This Month, This Year, 12 Month Trends, and more.
- Sales by Item – Customer by Item and Item Category by Customer
- Sales by Dimension – Pick any 2 dimensions to compare and view dimension trends by date.
- Sales by Salesperson – Salesperson Sales Trends, Top Salesperson Trends, and Salesperson by Date Metrics
- Sales by Customer – Customer Sales by Date, Detailed Sales Invoice view
- Backordered Sales – By Customer and by Item
The AppSource download includes a 60-day evaluation license automatically installed at no charge. If you would prefer to download a PTE version of this extension, please reach out to email@example.com.
Charts and Metrics Include:
- Sales by Country Data Grid
- Sales by Country Bubble Map
- Sales by State Data Grid
- Sales by State Bubble Map
- Today’s Sales
- This Week’s Sales
- This Month’s Sales
- This Year’s Sales
- Sales by Date Line Trend
- Year to Date Sales Bar Chart
- Customer by Item Category Sales
- Item Category by Customer by Date
- User Defined Dimension by Dimension Sales Grid
- Sales by Global Dimension #1
- Sales by Global Dimension #2
- Sales by Dimension by Date
- Sales by Salesperson
- Sales by Salesperson by Date
- Top Salesperson Sales
- Sales by Customer
- Sales by Customer/Invoice
- Back Order by Customer
- Back Order by Item